Friday, May 8, 2020

My Love For Laxmikant-Pyarelal Music. PART I

My Love For Laxmikant-Pyarelal Music.  PART I




Very recently I came across with Mr. Mohinder Chugh, Music Lover. I interact with him and he has converted my talks in an"interview". Mr Mohinder has recorded this conversation from New Delhi (India) whereas I am in Atlanta (USA). Due to which sometimes sound quality has affected. But I am sure Laxmikant-Pyarelal Fans would enjoy it. Please put your honest comments, in YouTube channel and also "Like" it. Thanks ! Long Live Laxmikant-Pyarelal Music.










Ajay Poundarik
Atlanta (USA).
8th May, 2020. 

No comments:

Lata Mangeshkar & Laxmikant-Pyarelal A Unique Trio

    Lata Mangeshkar & Laxmikant-Pyarelal :: A Unique Trio Lata Mangeshkar have played major role in the entire musical career of Laxmik...